Cubet Technologies follow Agile Development in delivering the right product at right prize to our clients. Agile methodology is an approach to project management, typically used in software development. It helps teams respond to the unpredictability of building software through incremental, iterative work cadences, known as sprints. This is one of best ways for getting the desired software developed with the key factors.
- Faster development time – so you can get to market ahead of your competition.
- Lower overall cost – so you can meet your budget needs and keep overhead down.
- Focus on the right solution – so you get exactly what you need and want.
- A minimum of your time – so you can be part of the development process, without taking too much time away from your business.
Our projects build software incrementally; typically use short iterations of 1-4 weeks, to keep development aligned with changing business needs. So, instead of a single pass, 3-6 month release that predicts all requirements and risks upfront (which can rarely happen in the ever changing business world), Agile adapts to frequent feedback by delivering working, tested code every 1-4 week iteration. The scope is estimated and allowed to evolve to stay aligned with the needs. The delivery team commits always to work on highest value features.
The development team is structured to have a cross functional team with following roles – Product Owner, Technical Lead, Developer, Tester and SCRUM Master. After initial scoping and iteration planning, the team works in iterations to deliver user stories (features/use cases). The team plans stories into their iteration based on each story’s priority and size. The priority of the user story is determined by the product owner in close consultation with the client. The team uses their capacity (how many ideal hours available to work on tasks) to decide how much scope to plan into the iteration.
Following are the major activities involved in an agile project:
- Scope Estimation: Listing the User Stories (Use Cases/ Features) and Prioritizing them. This is handled by the Product Owner in close consultation with the client.
- Iteration Planning: Iterations are planned by identifying the user stories to be delivered in accordance with the iteration cycle and the resource availability. The technical lead, along with the developers and testers, provides the commitment for delivery. Depending of the project size, the iteration duration may varybetween 1-4 weeks.
- Task Breakdown: Each user story will be broken down into identifiable tasks. Each task shall take between 2-4 hours for completion. The completion of user story is tracked through the completion of the tasks.
- Client Feedback: Every iteration will deliver a tested working piece of code, to be reviewed by the client. The client feedback is taken care in the subsequent iterations. Any risks can thus be identified during the earlier stages of the project.
The goal of agile development methodology is to reduce software waste and deliver Software that accommodates change. It demands disciplined project management and commitment from the delivery team and also close association of the client in the entire development lifecycle ensuring timely feedbacks which could be incorporated in the development lifecycle.
TweetSumoMe TweetI am extremely happy with the finished product from Cubet Technologies – the brief was ever changing and Cubet Technologies respond...Vicki Robbins
TweetSumoMe TweetI am very pleased with the quality of programming and service you have provided us through Cubet Technologies. I will be sure to us...Tomer Vardi
TweetSumoMe TweetI have been involved in IT for over 20 years and working with John and his team was one of the Best Experiences that I have ever had....William Dyson
TweetSumoMe TweetJohn and his Team was a pleasure to work with. Knew their stuff, kept to ETAs and provided a successful outcome for a time sensitive ...Spike Media
TweetSumoMe TweetJohn brought his skills and years of experience to deliver a stable and robust Social networking application for us to test and explo...Erin West
TweetSumoMe TweetGreat Communication Great skill and competency. The team gave a great effort in completing the assignment on time and ensuring the pr...Ashlee Krol
TweetSumoMe TweetI followed the others who were happy with the work of John. I am very glad I did. Lots of extra effort and a great communicator. Woul...Jonathan Drake
TweetSumoMe TweetThe team at Cubet Technologies really know what they are doing! They did a great job for me and completed it very quickly. I will for...Jayne Manziel
TweetSumoMe TweetWe have worked with Webcubes on the development of a social network for a top international brand. Despite the tight deadlines and hi...Rogier Bikker
TweetSumoMe TweetTo whom it may concern; Recently I had the opportunity to work with Cubet Technologies to customize their Social Commerce Elgg module...Eric Erhardt
TweetSumoMe TweetWe truly appreciate the work of Lovegin John and his team. Their work was timely and detail-oriented. They provided exactly the funct...John Jannone
TweetSumoMe TweetI’m very happy with the work undertaken by Cubet Technologies. More than that, I am incredibly impressed with the communication and...Ralph Varcoe